- Important Dates
- Sessional Dates
- Academic Regulation Requests, Waivers and Appeals
- Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science - Health and Wellness Activities 2016
- Exam information
- Learning and Time Management Plan Guidelines
- Complementary Studies Courses - Engineering and Applied Science students are required to take some Complementary Studies courses to complement the technical content of their Engineering Degree.
- What to do in the Event of the Loss of a Close Family Member or Friend
- Readmission Procedures
- Guidelines for Departure from Academic Integrity
- Policies and Procedures
Direct all waiver and appeal requests to the student's home department or to Student Services Office in the Engineering and Applied Science, even if the request is to add or drop an Arts & Science course after the deadline (Reference: The Senate Policy on Faculty Jurisdiction).
- Information on Academic Regulation Requests, Waivers and Appeals
- Student Guidelines for Academic Progress Committee (APC) Requests
- AMS Student Guide to Academic Appeals (PDF)
- What to do if you want your course mark reviewed?
- Exam Bank
- Exam Timetable
- Supplemental Examination Schedule
- 2016-2017 Supplemental Examination Application
- Exam Conflicts
- Special Exam Arrangements
- What to do if you miss an exam (PDF)
- Challenge Exam Application
A Verification of Illness Form can be obtained at and completed by the Student and Health Care Professional and submitted to Student Services in the Faculty Office. Please read the Guidelines for Issuing Verification of Illness Form.
- Various Health Services - Hours & Locations
- To obtain medical documentation from any other Doctor or Health Service, please use this Verification of Illness form
Calculators in Examinations ~ Only Casio 991 calculators are permitted to be used for exams, refer to the calculator policy for more information.
- Notify your instructors as soon as possible that you will not be able to meet academic requirements and your expected date of return to your studies
- Provide death certificate or obituary from newspaper to Student Services in the Faculty Office.
- Contact Health Counselling Services if needed
To apply to Engineering after a voluntary withdrawal or requirement to withdraw, please complete and submit the Re-admission PDF document before July 15 to be considered for re-admission for the following academic session
Last Updated: Oct 20/11 (km)