Design teams offer real-world challenges for Queen's students
The 12 student design teams at the Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science offer students at all levels a chance to apply their budding academic and practical knowledge to a variety of challenging real-world projects.
We are pleased to announce the formation of two new teams. Beginning in September of 2011 students will be able to hone their engineering skills in the AUTOMATED POKER and the BRIDGE BUILDING teams.
- QUEEN'S GENETICALLY ENGINEERED MACHINE (QGEM)
- QUEEN'S CONCRETE CANOE TEAM
- QUEEN'S CONCRETE TOBOGGAN TEAM
- QUEEN'S BAJA SAE DESIGN TEAM
- QUEEN'S FORMULA SAE TEAM
- QUEEN'S FUEL CELL TEAM (QFCT)
- QUEEN'S SOLAR DESIGN TEAM (QSDT)
- QUEEN'S SPACE ENGINEERING TEAM (QSET)
- QUEEN'S SAE AERO DESIGN TEAM
- MOSTLY AUTONOMOUS SAILBOAT TEAM (MAST)
- LIVING ENERGY LAB (LEL)