Forms Online

Please note, if you are unsure of which form you should use, please contact your Academic Advisor or the Faculty Office at


Re-Admission Application


Appeals and Waivers:

Academic Appeal Request 

*Please note, this form is to be only used if you are appealing a formal decision of the Academic Progress Committee or the Associate Dean (Academic)

How to have your course mark reviewed

Course Exemption Request

Course Substitution Request

Course Substitution Request (Exchange or Letter of Permission)

Designation of Substitution

Exam Re-read

Late Course Add

Late Course Drop

Requirement to Withdraw Waiver

ABSENCE FORMS for Students & Incomplete Grade forms:
  • Request for Academic Consideration for Extenuating Circumstance Form (longer term greater than 48 hours up to 3 months, illness or extenuating circumstances) Completed by student and submitted with either Verification of Personal Health Condition or Verification of Confidential Extenuating Circumstance form completed by physician or health care provider.
    For students who require bereavement time they should submit the Request for Academic Consideration for Extenuating Cirucmstance form request along with a copy of the obituary or death certificate.

 Any questions regarding absence forms should be directed to the Academic Accommodation Coordinator, or 613-533-6000 x 78013

Registration and Academic Forms:

Academic Plan Change Request

Deadline: July 31st for Fall term, December 1st for Winter term
Late Deadline: August 15th for Fall term, December 15th for Winter term


  • Please note that free discipline choice is only guaranteed during the February/March discipline selection period. Programs that are full following this period will not be accepting academic plan change requests (discipline transfers).
  • A student in good academic standing may switch OUT of any program, but may only switch IN to a program which is not at capacity, and upon approval by the department and the Associate Dean (Academic).
  • All requests for an Academic Plan change must be submitted to FEAS Faculty Office, Student Services, BMH 300, for consideration by the Associate Dean (Academic).
  • Please be advised that students must meet the minimum requirements (including prerequisites) of their requested Academic Plan to be considered for discipline transfer.
  • NOTE: Students submitting after July 31st for the Fall or December 1st for the Winter, must submit by the Late Deadlines listed above. A fee of $60 must accompany the late form. Credit card payments can be made on-line at


  • As a general guideline, students should be aware that if they have successfully completed second year in another program, upon transferring they will probably require at least an extra term to complete their degrees. If they have successfully completed the third year in another program, they will probably require an extra year to complete their degrees.
  • Prior to submitting the Academic Plan Change Form, students must receive academic advice and signature from their Undergraduate Chair or other advisor in the department that they want to transfer to.
  • The UG Chair or advisor signature confirms that the student has received academic advice and meets the minimum requirements of the program. It does not guarantee that there will be space available, or that the transfer will be approved.”

Academic Plan Change Request

Course Registration Request Form (prerequisite waivers)

Exam Rewrite

Late Application to Graduate

Schedule Conflict Course Registration Form

Supplemental Exam