The ILC has six large classroom areas, several smaller multi-use rooms, including group rooms for student use, and team spaces for the use of student teams. Classrooms can be booked through the Event Services room reservation system. The Atrium can be booked through the Student Services office (BMH300). Group rooms and the Multimedia room (BMH 111) can be booked on the online group room booking system.
Facility fees for non-academic use
Fees may apply for use of the ILC equipment and services for other than undergraduate teaching. Starting Fall 2016, a $5/room/reservation surcharge will be levied (FEAS Store - D!bs reservation) when ILC staff receive special request group room reservations (eg. events, conferences). For further information please contact Simon Smith, ILC Operations Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, 613-533-6772
Group Rooms - New for fall 2016, 4 active reservations in the system (max 2 on any one day) & 3 hour maximum duration
- Undergraduate Engineers are allowed 4 active reservations at one time, but only 2 on any one day.
- A single reservation may be up to 3 hours in duration
- D!bs is mobile ready (including Apple prodcuts). Email and txt reminders are now available.
- The ILC has 38 group rooms for student use, seating between 2 and 10.
- Rooms can only be booked by engineering undergraduates.
- Booking is not required, but it guarantees a room.
Group Room A/V Resources
- BMH 111 (Multimedia Room) - Conference phone, thin-client PC, and 80" TV (HDMI & Mac)
- BMH 113 - 55" TV (HDMI & Mac)
- BMH 116 - Conference Phone
- BMH 128 - 60" TV (HDMI & Mac)
- BMH 130 - 55" TV (HDMI & Mac)
- BMH 218 - 60" TV (HDMI & Mac)
- BMH 219 - Conference Phone
- BMH 220 - 60" TV (HDMI & Mac)
- BMH 221 - 60" TV (HDMI & Mac)
- BMH 222 - 60" TV (HDMI & Mac)
- BMH 223 - 60" TV (HDMI & Mac)
- BMH 224 - 60" TV (HDMI & Mac)
- BMH 317 - 60" TV (HDMI & Mac)
- BMH 320 - Conference Phone
These rooms can be booked through Queen's Central Booking.
Active Learning Centre
These spaces are bookable through the Student Services office.
First Year Studio