Key Information Internship Registration
APSC 301 and APSC 304
A Registration form for APSC 301 & APSC 304 Summer courses must be completed once you have secured an internship position.
Forms can be submitted: in person, mail, fax, emailed
All forms should be submitted to:
Micheline Johnston at Engineering and Applied Science Student Services Office, Beamish-Munro Hall - Rm. 300.
Please Note: APSC 301 & 304 will be added to your student record by the Registrar's Office once you submit this form.
APSC 301 and APSC 304
These courses are added by each student through SOLUS.
Note: You may not need APSC 301 or APSC 304 - depending on when your internship begins!
Beginning early July, students will be notified via email to go to SOLUS and drop their pre-loaded core courses. Once these courses are dropped, students will then have to add the internship courses APSC302 (Fall) and APSC303 (Winter) to their student record. Students will be notified of the timeframe in which they have to drop core and add internship courses. Any student missing this window may have to fill out an add/drop course form.
During Course Enrollment
- LOG onto SOLUS
- ADD APSC 302 to your fall schedule
- ADD APSC 303 to your winter schedule
- DROP your core courses: These CORE courses load automatically into your schedule. You must DROP these courses, otherwise you will be charged for all courses.
- Click here for the current Domestic and International fee payment schedule.
- Log onto SOLUS and complete your registration
September 19, 2014
- LAST DAY to add a fall term course. Log onto SOLUS & ensure you're enrolled in your fall internship course - APSC 302. If you have any difficulties doing this, please contact Micheline Johnston in the Engineering and Applied Science Student Services Office or the Registrar's Office.
- Please take note of the deadline for balance of tuition
January 26, 2015
This is the last day to ad a winter term course. Log onto SOLUS & ensure you're enrolled in your winter internship course - APSC 303. If you have any difficulties doing this, contact Micheline Johnston in the Engineering and Applied Science Student Services Office or the Registrar's Office..
When your internship has been completed and you're returning to Queen's ..........
APSC 30XFinal Report