Some of the policies and procedures of interest to faculty, staff, and students in the Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science are listed below.
- Academic regulations effective May 1, 2011 for all students registered in the Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science
- Procedures for Dealing with Departure from Academic Integrity (DFAI)
- Policy on Course Mark Reviews and Appeals
- Professional Service, Consulting and Related Work - Guidelines for the Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science
- The Use of Calculators in Tests or Examinations Other Senate and university-wide policies